Summary of Role:
Consulting & implementation of projects related to Unified Communication, Positions in UAE & Saudi Arabia.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building & managing team
- Consulting, Presales, Implementation, Project Management & Support
- Will be accountable for project execution
- Learning , updating, training , being trained and technology transfer – an ongoing process
- Setting up processes, knowledgebase, libraries, documentation etc.
- Achieve team objectives
Interactions Internal / External: Internal team management, Enterprise Customers, Liaise with Principals and distributors & Joint engagement with Sales teams.
- Drive for results
- Managing / Developing Team
- Priority setting
- Time management
- Customer focus & Good customer handling skills
- Motivated & Action oriented
- Learning on the fly
- Intellectual horsepower
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
- Is able to fulfill duties with minimal guidance
- Good attitude & highly committed and responsible.
- Organized, Disciplined & Passionate.
- Minimum Exp : 7-8 years.
- Strong understanding of Networking Technologies.
- Various project implementation and management skills on at least 2 of the below mentioned practices.
- Unified Communication Technologies from Microsoft/ Cisco/ Avaya / Alcatel and with good understanding of MS Exchange & Active Directory.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Academic: BE/B-TECH/MSC – IT
- Professional: MCSE-UC, RightFax
- Other Preferred Professional : MCSE, CCNA/P.
- Languages: Necessary – English, Arabic preferred.
- Industry:Technical Consultancy & Support, IT Vendor
- Job Location:United Arab Emirates & Saudi Arabia
- Remuneration: In par with the Industry